App of the Week – Grocery Gadget
You really don’t get busy until you have to manage a family. Many African-American families are trying to manage children, work, school activities and recreation activities. For two parents this is a major job. For single parents the task becomes monumental. Throw in grocery shopping and it becomes an bigger challenge. Thats why Grocery Gadget is the App of the Week.
At home the app saves you time by allowing you to enter your regular grocery items in the app or portal. Input the items and quantities you keep on the shelves or pantry. When you are ready just add the amount you need. Items you don’t need you leave simply leave at zero. You can share this list across multiple devices allowing the family to work as a team.
Other features of the app include;
- Take photos of the items you need and share them so your spouse won’t pick the wrong thing.
- Import recipe ingredients – Make sure you have what you need.
- Compare prices of grocery items – Buy your groceries at the best possible price. Best store prices will appear in green.
- Search for coupons – Find e-coupons offers for the items you buy. You can ddd them to your store loyalty card with a single click. Grocery Gadget works with 28 participating chains including Safeway and Kroger.
- Import data from other apps – Access the portal to import data from other applications such as CSV, GroceryIQ, Shopper, Groceries, and others.